LIFE Communications and Editorial Interns (Spring 2019)
• work directly with the project lead to develop new content and help manage digital presence of LIFE.
• Get exclusive access to existing content including the complete online logic course published by LIFE
• Assist in research and publication of LIFE resources
• Network with the leading thinkers in islamic education and sciences across the globe
• Get behind-the-scenes access to a lean startup model of business
• Undergraduate students and/or older preferred
• Time commitment: 5-8 hours/week availability from March-May 2019 (with potential for summer extension)
• Basic social media literacy (Facebook, Instagram, GSuite, Squarespace and graphic design is a plus)
• Fluent in English written and spoken (Arabic is a plus)
• Educational Background in education, the social sciences or Islamic Sciences is preferred but not a requirement
• Ability to telecommute
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Spring 2019 Internship
*For all other career related queries please contact us through our Contact form.